Questions for everyone:
- How can we find value in every person as they are without treating them as if they are lacking something by being single?
- In what ways can we create an inclusive environment for single people in the church? What does the church do well in this regard? In what ways could the church improve?
As a person who is single:
- How can I communicate my needs to the church?
- How can I be more receptive to people who mean well but who misunderstand?
- How can I help people be more aware of their assumptions in regards to my marital status?
As a person who is in a relationship or married:
- How can I be inviting to those who are single without making them feel awkward or uncomfortable? Or without making them feel like they need to change something about themselves?
- How can I be more transparent in sharing that I still carry a lot of my struggles from singleness in my marriage and/or relationship?