UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief) Bedding Kits provide materials for comfort to people who have been forced to leave their homes because of human conflict or natural disaster.
UMCOR Bedding Kit Assembly & Shipping Instructions
Bedding Kit Materials
- 2 flat sheets (double-sized, flat only, no fitted);
- 2 pillows;
- 2 pillowcases.
- All items must be new.
- Do not wash any of the items as they will then be considered used.
- Linens may be of different colors.
- Items may be removed from packaging.
- All emergency kits are carefully planned to make them usable in the greatest number of situations. Since strict rules often govern product entry into international countries, it is important that kits contain only the requested items, nothing more.
- Do not include any personal notes, money, or additional material in the kits. These things must be painstakingly removed and will delay the shipment.
Packing & Shipping Instructions
- Box Weight: Each packed box cannot exceed 66 pounds.
- Complete 2 packing lists: one for your records and one to put on the shipping box.
- Paste the shipping label / packing list on the outside of each box you send. The shipping list helps the depot to quickly process kits.
- Processing & Shipping Costs: Please enclose an envelope containing at least $1 for each kit you send. This donation enables kits to be sent to areas in need. For Cleaning Buckets, please enclose $1.50.
UMCOR Sager Brown Depot
PO Box 850
131 Sager Brown Road
Baldwin, LA 70514-0850
Contact For Help: 1-800-814-8765
Click here for more information.